- "Lift and weigh" – the PTE-V fork lift truck scale captures, records and documents the weight of goods as the pallet is picked up.
- May be attached to all fork holders according to FEM classification
- Implementation is also possible on fork lift trucks with tilt, extension and shift-action holders as well as depalletizers.
- Verifiable to class IIII (with electronic inclination sensor)
- extensive user and storage options
- compact and exceptionally rugged design
- for fork trucks with bearing load up to 4000 kg
When calculating the total load bearing capacity of the fork lift truck, the dead weight of the fork lift truck scale must be taken into consideration.
The EV 22 weighing terminal is mounted in the fork lift truck where it is clearly visible from the driver’s seat (CE approval to EU guidelines 90/384).
- thermo-paper printer for immediate document print-out in driver’s cab
- radio link to PC or terminal on ground station
- Memory for permanent weights