Modular flush-mounted steel weighbridge with digital load cells
Our offer: hiring – leasing - buying
- Shallow, only 31 cm high, compact modular weighbridge
- Robot-welded steel bridges in dismantling modules, with anti-corrosion paintwork
- Bridge module, run-on ramps and support plates completely in high quality steel
- Version as guided scale – open in centre
- With short run-on ramps – only 3 m long!
- Rugged structure, yet may still be implemented flexibly
- Easy assembly, no major on-site preparatory work required
- Verifiable, approved throughout Europe, precision class III, CE-symbol, fulfils OIML recommendations
- May be easily transported and relocated due to modular design.
- Easy access for maintenance and cleaning due to centre opening along entire length of the bridge.
- Low cost due to specific omission of seldom-used components; no compromises are however made in terms of quality!
- Easy, low-cost assembly
- Temporary use (agriculture, building trade etc.)
- Also, of course suitable for continuous implementation
- Also available without steel ramps + foundation as MSW-LC